The Collision Repair Association (CRA)
Association faces challenge with introduction of The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
In 2015 the Government announced the introduction of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, legislation designed to reform and significantly improve the out-of-date 1992 Act.
The Collision Repair Association (CRA) felt it wise to engage a health and safety specialist to support this project and chose Salus Workplace Safety to develop a fit for purpose Health and Safety Management System for its 500 strong membership.
Salus have been supporting the CRA since 2015 providing services to members nationwide including:
- Developing a Health and Safety program specific to collision repair workshop needs
- Workshop inspections & audits
- Responding to individual queries
- Provided Mental Health & wellbeing information, advice and support – particularly relevant during and post Covid 19.
- Providing hygiene focused solutions and health and safety guidance during the Covid 19 restrictions.
- Speaking at Regional meetings
Sean says “the secret to working with associations is strong communication, proactivity, and timely solution focused responses.”